Monday, March 25, 2002

Blogging break ----NAH, I don't think so. But I did have a break from blogging this weekend. That's because we had up the butt shows. But hey... we sold 3 sets so we're all good. Got to hang out with MarckChelle today which was sooooo super duper cool. I haven't talked to them in like such a long time. I kinda miss them :* ) I miss everyone that I haven't taked to either. Went to Mira Mesa over the weekend also. Saw Cheryl and my goddaughter. She turned 3 months old yesterday and got her ear pierced too---ouch! I remember when my little sister, Deets, got her ears pierced at the age of 6 months, my mom ended up buying an organ (you know... those organs/"piano" that everyone has in their house that no one uses). Yeah, my mom bought it for her cause she was crying sooooo much and she only stopped when they passed by Piano Exchange in Plaza Bonita around 1991. See... I'm sorry Raelyn. I don't know why your mom wants to inflict pain on your innocent ears. So yuuup. Everyone's on spring break. Except for Staters. I mean people from SDSU. So I see all these other people from other schools at State. For one, my boyfriend, Shawn, he was at State today but then again he's there all the time. There was also Chelle as I had previously mentioned and there was Irene, she was there too with her boyfriend. So yeah. That's about all. Plus I have to go to commissary now, for what, I have no freakin' idea. Sheesh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home